June 10, 2009

Ong Chia Yee is my name...



Hi, everyone~
I know that I am not famous enough in University Tunku Abdul Rahman, so please let me have a chance to introduce myself here.

My name is Ong Chia Yee, or you can call me Mary. Most of the people around me did ask me before about why having such a name "Mary". Urm...I just can say that it is not something that I can control on, it is decided by my parents. However, I do discover a benefit of having this name. It is that everyone will remember my name easily and though this name is quite common, but seldom people have this name!hah~Therefore, I am quite sure that you have remembered me, Mary.

During my free time, I like to read novels, especially the romance novels. It somehow provides a kind of "love" feeling to person like me who do not have a boyfriend yet. The content inside let me believe that there is true love in this world although most of the time we are forced to face the cruelty in the real world. Besides, watching movie is also the common activity I have to fill up my leisure time. I prefer watching movie rather than watching drama. I can know the ending of the movie within 2 hours without sitting in front of the computer for days and nights just to know the happy ending of a drama. From this way, you can also know that I am not a patient person.

I do not like to surf net all the time as well. But, there are a few website I will log on to whenever I am online. There are www.blogger.com, www.hotmail.com, and www.facebook.com. These websites build the connections between my friends and me. By looking at this, you can know that I value friendship a lot. Furthermore, it is very important to mention about www.google.com as well. I like to search information through www.google.com as it is very easy to be used.

Most of my friends are studying abroad. Therefore, reading their blogs becomes my daily activity when I am online. By reading their blogs, I can know their most updated news and this is the cheapest way to connect with each other. But, sometimes if there are urgent matters that I want to discuss with them, I will log on to Windows Live Messenger to chat directly with them. Checking emails is also one of my daily internet activities. I will feel insecure if I do not check mails for one day.

That is all about me. If you think that this is not enough to know more about me, you are welcome to visit my blog at www.maryistellingstory.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment