June 10, 2009

Here comes Joseph Ding



Welcome everyone! First of all, I would like to thank you for visiting our e-commerce blog. My name is Joseph Ding Choo Sieng and you have to trust me that the following introduction of mine is very boring. Therefore, please lower down your expectation for a higher enjoyment.


My hobbies include playing guitar, reading, singing, and web surfing.


There are a few websites which I visit very often. Malaysiakini.com is one of them. Malaysiakini.com is an online news website which provides the most recent updates about what is happening in Malaysia in various sectors. However, the main focus of the website is on political issues. Malaysiakini is available in Malay, English and Chinese language.


Secondly, I visit Google.com very often as well. Google is an effective search engine which helps me a lot in searching journals or information. For me, Google.com is a very user friendly search engine as compared to others.


Moreover, the third most visited website is facebook.com. It is a popular free access social-networking website. The functions of the website include building friends network, sharing photos, sending messages and others.


The next most visited website will be the Wikipedia.org. Wikipedia.org provides free encyclopedia about anything. However, Wikipedia can only be use as a quick reference because the information is not conclusive and sometime it is not accurate due to the nature of Wikipedia.


Lastly, Jitapu.com stands as one of the most visited website as well. Jitapu.com provides guitar chords for free to the public. The chords that could be found in Jitapu are usually Chinese song.

There are several internet activities which I usually involve in during my free time. These activities include MSN, blogging, emailing, playing online game, and web surfing.


MSN enable me to keep in touch with friends. MSN is an instantaneous communication application which enable me to conduct discussion or sharing file and document through MSN.


On the other hand, I have a personal blog on MSN space. I tend to express my feeling, critiques, and comments on current issues through my personal blog.


Email is an important and common communication media nowadays. I use email to contact with overseas and local friends, official inquiries with some organizations, sending documents and files and others.


Furthermore, I did play online game to fill up my leisure time. Online gaming helps me to release stresses and make friends through the virtue gaming environment.


Last but not least, I tend to spend some time daily to surf the internet for useful websites and also information needed for my studies and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment