June 11, 2009

icephoenix aka Edmond

Hi everyone, I’m Edmond, currently taking the course of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman. You might notice that my self introduction is much shorter compared to others. Well, this is because I am a low-key person. Haha! I was born on 12th December 1988 in Kuala Lumpur. My family consists of four members, which are my father, mother, brother and me. My hobbies are playing badminton, basketball, bowling and snooker. I started playing badminton and basketball when I was in primary school. On the other hand, I only started playing bowling and snooker when I was almost graduated from my secondary school.

Now that the Internet is becoming more common, and there is a need to search for information in completing the assignments as well as gaining additional knowledge, I will surf the Internet during my free time. The top 5 websites that I visited the most are Google, Hotmail, ChinaPress, Facebook and Wikipedia. Google is one of the most common and well known search engines. I always search for information using Google. I will also visit Hotmail everyday to check for new emails. Recently, I often visit ChinaPress to read the news and get myself updated with anything that happens around the world. Besides that, I visit Facebook frequently to interact and keep in touch with my primary and secondary school as well as university friends. With this website, I am able to connect with my primary school friends whom I have lost contact with. Wikipedia is an encyclopedia of the Internet. A lot of information can be found in this website. Therefore, I always look for information in Wikipedia. My top 5 Internet activities are searching for information, chatting, reading news, checking emails and playing online games. If you wish to know more about me, I'm afraid you need to know me in person because I do not have my own blog. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment