June 10, 2009

Ms CEILING here


Hi everyone, Tan Szee Ling is here but I prefer you calling me C ling ( sounds like ceiling) :-)

I am not sure whether HOROSCOPE does really matter.
My zodiac sign is sagittarius.
According to the field's expert, traditional sagittarius traits are OPTIMISTIC, FREEDOM-LOVING, HONEST, INTELLECTUAL and ENERGETIC.

Well, I think I fit all. Haha!!!
Sometimes my friends around me cannot stand for my blindly optimistic and talkative characteristic.
I do not mind if you decide to search online on how sagittarius girls will be and I am sure you will be attracted.....by me. Haha!!!


Due to certain reason, I work on weekends.
Guess what?
My part time job is a WIMAX promoter.
I think most of the internet users in Malaysia have an idea on what P1 WIMAX is as this broadband is really hot now.
You can see the WIMAX's advertisement boards anywhere along the highways in Klang valley and promotional booths in shopping centers.
Even you can often find WIMAX promoters with uniform walk around on the streets.

Advertisement Time :
Please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any inquiry about WIMAX.

Although my time is packed, I used to read some novels during leisure time, such as Da Vinci Code.
I learn and improve my English by reading them.
I love sports too.
Badminton, swimming, jogging are my favourites.
We can come out and have a battle. Haha!

Nowadays, internet is no more a strange word to all and I can conclude that most of the people rely on internet so much. So do I.
First of all, I check on my e-mails daily and even hourly if I am able to do so.
This is because commonly important information will always be sent to my mail box. So definitely http://www.hotmail.com/
is one of my most frequent visited websites.

I visit http://www.google.com/ quite often also.
This is a famous search engine that most people will like to use to look for information they need. I always get assistance from this site for my assignments and latest information.
Thanks google.

Besides, a Sagittarius girl loves to get to know more new friends. Certainly I always surf on
www.facebook.com.
There are a lots of funny pictures and interesting comments on mine and my friends'.
You will get relaxed when you play some special games on facebook such as GUESS THE SKETCH. It is funny!

Do not tell me you never go to http://youtube.com/.
This is the hottest and most well-known broadcasting website.
Most of the time I will search some interesting videos especially Taiwan drama there.
It is convenient and fast speed.
Recently, I just watched BRITAIN GOT TALENT. That show is really fantastic.

Lastly, UTAR website (
www.utar.edu.my) is also one of the top visited websites for the sake of updating the latest announcement that UTAR management has made. For example, the release of examination results and so forth. Of course, I often visit wble.utar.edu.my also, the intranet of UTAR to download lecture notes and tutorial questions. Sometimes UTAR students will discuss something important over the website too.

That is all for my individual introduction. Interesting enough?
I know that you are anticipating for the coming post about e-commerce.
I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment